This is pretty neat how it works out. This
is cool chocolate math!!!!!!!
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute.......
Work this out as you read.
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to
chocolate. (try for more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold)
3. Add 5. (for Sunday)
4. Multiply it by 50 (being a bit stupid)
I'll wait while you get the calculator................
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1751....
If you haven't, add 1750 ..........
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born. (if you
You should have a three digit number .....
The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times
you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are your age.
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2001) IT WILL EVER WORK.